hair, skin, nails
Program Level - Graduate Certificate
Program Length - 30 weeks
- Develop the ability to teach related information, manipulative operations and techniques.
- Develop the ability to use various teaching aids, such as instruction sheets, visual aids and tests to provide information about the subjects being taught.
- Develop the ability to determine the best applications of specific teaching techniques used by the vocational teacher in the working area and in the classroom.
Skills to Be Developed
- Develop, through occupational experiences, personal characteristics that will enhance the cosmetology profession by producing quality students.
- Develop lesson plans, outlines, procedures and tests that will insure student comprehension and instill the desire to learn in even the most difficult student.
- Development of course content reflecting a comprehensive, correlated unit of study.
- Development of instructional materials that will facilitate quick and easy set-up and preparation of a class.
- Development of supplemental teaching aids that will give the student a variety of ideas from which to draw and maintain motivation.
Attitudes and Appreciations to be Developed
- Learn to appreciate the necessity for constant effort toward the achievement of professional competency as a teacher.
- Realize the importance of developing personal characteristics that contribute to success in teaching.
Financial aid is a mechanism that reduces out-of-pocket costs that the student and/or the student’s parents must pay to obtain a specific postsecondary education.
Download our student disclosures.
How to Enroll
Enroll in this program today!