Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 4 months
- Acquire knowledge of laws and rules regulating California’s cosmetology establishment practices.
- Acquire the knowledge of sanitation and sterilization as related to all functions of Nail Care.
- Acquire the knowledge of subjects relative to Nail Care including anatomy, physiology, chemistry and the theory relative to the practical procedures to be performed.
- The proper use of implements relative to all Manicures, Pedicures and Artificial Nails.
- A practical ability to perform Manicures, Pedicures and Artificial Nails.
- Develop the knowledge and confidence to safely perform all operations authorized for a Manicurist.
- Learn to appreciate good workmanship common to practicing Cosmeticians.
- Develop a positive attitude toward the public and your fellow workers.
- Learn and Appreciate honesty and integrity.
- Learn to act professionally, especially when dealing with patrons and colleagues.
Thanh Le College, School of Cosmetology graduates have found careers as:
- Owners of a salon or spa
- Managers of a salon or spa•
- And more!
Financial aid is a mechanism that reduces out-of-pocket costs that the student and/or the student’s parents must pay to obtain a specific postsecondary education.
Download our student disclosures.
Enroll in this program today!